PATRONES - REVISTAS

Ganchillo - Agujas

domingo, 31 de marzo de 2019

Dear Friend

Dear Friend
My Name is Mr.James Michael.Ogoola I am a banker by profession. I hail from Kampala Uganda, East Africa. My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $72.M
 
Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.
 
The owner of this fund died since on May 5th, 2014. With his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.
Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return Message indicating your interest.
 
Mr.James Michael.Ogoola,
Tel+256703282691
Email:okhenryd12@yahoo.co.jp

No hay comentarios: