PATRONES - REVISTAS

Ganchillo - Agujas

martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

can we talk?

I'm Michael, owner of marketing company located in sunny California. We
specialize in website design, graphic design & marketing services for small
business owners.

Although we mainly design websites, we design anything from logo's,
posters, uniforms/clothing, business cards, and much more.

Please accept my apologies for the direct email today, I just wanted to
show you what I have to offer if you were in the market for a new website
design or any other design work for your business.

I am not like most design companies, I provide a genuine service with no
hidden costs built in to my prices and my prices are often considerably
lower that everyone else°Øs. We provide ongoing support, search engine
assistance and we have an outlet to get your site on Forbes, MSNBC,
Bloomberg Business, and many other top news related sites. We even provide
the article and guarantee placement at a fraction of what the competition
charges.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss how I can help
assist your company with any marketing needs.

Kind Regards,
Michael
Contact: ammyyi@sina.com

No hay comentarios: