PATRONES - REVISTAS

Ganchillo - Agujas

domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

Re: Business interest. Kindly respond

Dear Sir,
I apologize if the content here is not defined enough. I will send the necessary update as soon as possible. I am writing this letter with all due respect and honor since we have not known or met in person. It is important you treat this with absolute confidentiality.

I am Peter, a senior aide to a Federal Minister in Germany.I am contacting you because i will require your input in a business that will be of great benefit to you. Full details of this will be communicated to you as soon as you signify your interest.

Please get back to me if you are willing to consider my offer so i can update you with the details. If you are not interested, please disregard this message.

In anticipation to your prompt response, do have a great day.

Regards
Peter

No hay comentarios: